Naat & Nasheed
In the Arabi language, Naat is usually referred as Madih (praise), or simply as Nasheed (poetry) or Anasheed (plural). The latter two terms can describe any type of religious poetry.
Anasheed or Naat usually is not accompanied by musical instruments. However some scholars have allowed the use of Daff (small drum). Usually poetry that is accompanied with musical instruments are called Ghinaa (music).
In the Muslim's heart there is the Home for Muhammad All our glory is from the name of Muhammad
1.From Asrar-i-Khudi (edited slightly)
If you are loyal to Muhammad Then we are yours, This universe is nothing - The Tablet and Pen is yours.
2. From Jawab-i-Shikwah (edited slightly)
- Gracious of disposition,
- Of elegant form (Muhammad(SAW))
- The Prophet of the people,
- The intercessor of nations
- The Prelate of Prophets,
- Leader in the path (Of Religion!)
- The Faithful of God, the place of descent of Gabriel
- Muhammad (SAW), leader of the two worlds
- And of Man and the jinn,
- Leader also of the Arabs
- And non-Arabs and their kin,
- Our Prophet , Commander of Right,
- Prohibits evil's way
from Qaseeda Burda edited slightly
Shah Abdul Lateef Bhitai
- Oh Moon, never mind if
- I tell you the truth
- Sometimes you are dim
- Sometimes you are bright
- Still, your brightness is not equal
- To an atom of the dust
- From the foot of Muhammad (SAW)
- and so on many of Muslims Still
- busy in writing in Praise of their beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W).
- Nadeem Sarwar 2011 - Film on Karbala. Ishq e Hussa...
- Darood-e-Taj in Heavenly Voice!
- Beautiful Hamd by Ali Haider
- Exclusive Naat with Rare pics of Pir Mehr Ali Shah...
- Beautiful Manqabat by Yusuf Memon
- قتلِ حسین اصل میں مرگِ یزید ہے اسلام زندہ ہوتا ہے...
- کی محمد سے وفا تو نے تو ھم تیرے ھیں
- Quid-e-Azam (must read)
- Qasidah Burdah nasheed with english translation. A...
- TASLEEM SABRI
- Do Remember Your Death
- Is Music / Musical Instrument forbidden (HARAM) is...
- sami yusuf u came to me 4 languages with farsi lyr...
- Haqqeqat-e-IQBAL or Quid-e-Azam
- Beautiful Naat
- Junaid Sheikh Attari
- ▼ December (22)